Edelweiss+ Release Notes is a focused maintenance update which includes fixes for reported issues and specific improvements based on beta test and current user feedback. Highlights include an expanded reviews feature and updates to Catalog Administration Functionality.
- Added enhanced/turbo review functionality. Ability to rate titles on a 1-10 scale and among different characteristics. Also ability to add theme tags to reviews.
- Added ability to submit reviews to Publisher/IndieNext/LibraryReads for applicable users
- Ability for Catalog Administrators to create and manage catalogs as well as catalog folder management
- Ability to add catalog to multiple folders
- Gave user accounts ability to edit their own profile on My Profile page
- Added visibility to user profile on People/Community pages for all users
- Various Catalog Admin bugs
- Resolved an issue with worklist numbers on My Edelweiss not updating correctly
- Resolved an issue with users incorrectly having Administrator functionality
- Removed cloned catalog visibility for impacted accounts
- Updated Catalog/Collection header to correctly match by type
- Various My Publisher updates including a maximum height for the My Publisher element